License error when running

Home 2015 Forums Programming Java License error when running

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by avatar Ryu 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shantanu Roy
    Participant

Hi,
    I tried running my test file when calling another script using DoubleUtils.Collection2doubleArray(“”) function and it gives a license error:

The license is either expired or invalid for the com.numericalmethod.suanshu.license.Package@2b20bf2c package
    com.numericalmethod.suanshu.license.InvalidLicense: The license is either expired or invalid for the com.numericalmethod.suanshu.license.Package@2b20bf2c package
    at com.numericalmethod.suanshu.license.Package.isValidated(bt:319)
    at com.numericalmethod.suanshu.number.DoubleUtils.(fy:82)
    at OrderTest.Variance.value(Variance.java:16)
    at OrderTest.VarianceTest.testValue(VarianceTest.java:11)

*error pointing at the function

The original function using the function is okay and have no license error. Can anyone give me some advice on how to get around this? Thanks

Ryu
    Participant

The error message says all… You are using a license that has expired. If you have multiple (old) licenses on the same machine, make sure you delete all of them and use only the latest.

You can check the expiry date by opening the license file in any text editor.

Shantanu Roy
    Participant

Thanks. Didn’t realize there are license files in the project.

brains4math
    Participant

Is there a new license file? the previous one expired today… :'(

ndgayan
    Participant

how to download license file

ribalco
    Participant

the expiration date is past even after fresh downloading the suanshu .Net package. is there any new release?

Ryu
    Participant

We have updated the free license for suanshu.net for a limited time. Downloading it again from our website will resolve the problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.