This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Anonymous 3 years, 8 months ago.
2013-03-29 at 3:17 pm #1941
Numerical Method Incorporation Limited
We are a group of technology specialists who produce cutting edge technological solutions to corporate clients.
Art Director Graphic Designer
We focus on digital strategy. We use creative digital experience as a tool to capture new and retain old customers.
Graphic Designer Web and Mobile
We are looking for someone who is passionate about graphic design, user interface and user experience from screen designs, flows, and prototyping. The designer can not only make an attractive design, but one that is easy to understand and use.
- Responsible for designing websites, email campaign, mobile and social media applications.
- Assist with the development of game backgrounds, UI and game objects; static and animated assets and effects etc.
- Responsible for the layout, the font types, colors and images to use (photos, illustrations, videos etc.)
- Review existing user interfaces and suggest improvements
- Create user interface guidelines and standards and ensure they are followed during the development phase
- Coordinating with customers, business analyst
- Minimum BA/BS degree
- Must have a passion for web and mobile application design
- Must have a strong portfolio, demonstrating past success in designing UI’s for rich internet applications
- Strong understanding of interaction design and visual design principles
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Experience in all phases of user interface development
- Strong visual design skills (layout, hierarchy, typography, color theory patterns) and a great attention to detail
- Knowledge of best practices and tools (Adobe CS6 Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat
- Experience of working with responsive designs
- Must have proven record of success working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Mobile Apps Design Experience
- Strong typography (Chinese and English), information design, interactive/web design, conceptual, and communication design skills
- Excellent ability to visualize, structure, and prototype solutions
- Knowledge, use and creation of templates, library items and site definitions
- Possesses a broad understanding of the Internet and e-business services
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure while maintaining flexibility and resourcefulness
We offer attractive remuneration package, comprehensive training and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate. Interested candidates please email resume, portfolio and cover letter with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.