We seek your expertise! We need your contribution to extend SuanShu and AlgoQuant, the foundation for numerical computing and quantitative trading. If you are a student/professor/professional coding up your thesis/paper in any math, engineering, operation research, finance, bio-tech, or a related field, you may contribute your code and get rewarded.
- You will be compensated by cash and/or royalty fees.
- You may get signing bonus or grant or advance.
- You get a free license of SuanShu and AlgoQuant (certain modules).
- You share your work with and make it easily accessible to all people, maximizing visibility and sales.
- You get help from our editors to polish your code to make it professional and conform to industry standards.
- You will be immediately recognized as an expert.
- Welcome to Numerical Method!
- SuanShu in .NET environment
- Core Team Members
- Quantitative Trading
- Trading Models
- Mean Reversion
- Trend Following & Momentum
- Factor Model
- Portfolio Optimization
- Covariance Selection