For those who are given access to the AlgoQuant svn repository, you need a software to check out code from the source control. If you are a Windows user, we recommend you to use TortoiseSVN; if you are a Mac user, you may try Versions. The following instructions assume that you are a Windows user.
- Browse to a folder where you would like to save AlgoQuant.
- Right click any empty space in Windows explorer to bring up the context sensitive menu.
- Hit “TortoiseSVN -> Repo-browser”.
- Type in the svn path given to you, e.g., the link in the picture shown below.
- Right click on “trunk”, and hit “Checkout”.
- Fill out the Checkout dialogue, and hit “OK”.
This will start downloading the AlgoQuant project to your chosen location.
You will need to use a Java IDE such as NetBeans or Eclipse to open the project. See the setup guide for an example.